[SOLVED] External ResourceDictionary not being accessible in web browser

Please post public support tickets here. Note: for private support tickets, please send an email to support@cshtml5.com instead.
TooTallTommyT

[SOLVED] External ResourceDictionary not being accessible in web browser

Postby TooTallTommyT » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:02 am

The JSIL is not able to Memoize my external ResourceDictionary. The reference works fine when building the app, and it shows fine in the emulator, but when I open the app in a browser it throws a "Memoized value is undefined" exception. When I trace it down, the attempt to memoize occurs in the JSIL.Browser.js at:

var $T06 = function () {
return ($T06 = JSIL.Memoize($asm_CriterionSystems_Html5_Public.___Criterionsystems__Html5__Public__Component__Brushes__Xaml)) ();
};

My external assembly that holds the ResourceDictionary is '$asm_CriterionSystems_Html5_Public' and it is referenced okay. I can tell because when I hover over it at a breakpoint, I can see that it is instantiated. However, the second part - '___Criterionsystems__Html5__Public__Component__Brushes__Xaml', which is the xaml file that holds the ResourceDictionary, shows 'undefined' at that same breakpoint. Obviously that is the reason for the "Memoized value is undefined," error. What is not so obvious to me is why my ResourceDictionary is not showing up in the first place.
It ain't easy being green!

TooTallTommyT

Re: External ResourceDictionary not being accessible in web browser

Postby TooTallTommyT » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:27 am

Resolving my Type Resolve error resolved this error as well.

Thanks,
T
It ain't easy being green!

Return to “Technical Support”