SkipSerializationAssemblies issue

Please post public support tickets here. Note: for private support tickets, please send an email to support@cshtml5.com instead.
sd1388

SkipSerializationAssemblies issue

Postby sd1388 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:01 am

Hi Team,

I got compile error Error generating serialization assemblies. Please look in the Output pane for details. This is usually due to two serializable types having the same name. If the error persists, please contact support@cshtml5.com or ignore this error by adding the following line to your CSPROJ file: <CSharpXamlForHtml5SkipSerializationAssemblies>True</CSharpXamlForHtml5SkipSerializationAssemblies> when consuming WCF service on client side. I couldn't find cause of this issue. service layer is compiling properly.

Could you please let me know the exact cause of this issue.

Thanks,
Last edited by sd1388 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

sd1388

Re: SkipSerializationAssemblies issue

Postby sd1388 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:09 am

Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Thanks.

sd1388

Postby sd1388 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:20 am

Hi Team,

PFA sample project which is giving SkipSerializationAssemblies error. In solution, I have used two projects i.e. ConsoleApp and WCF service

ConsoleApplication1.rar
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 338 times

In WCF service, I have used custom class 'TestObject' which is passed as input in one service and returned in other service operation. After consumption in console app, it is giving error but it is also suggesting to add Tag <CSharpXamlForHtml5SkipSerializationAssemblies>True</CSharpXamlForHtml5SkipSerializationAssemblies> in .csproj. I added this tag and console app is compiled successfully but it is throwing error in catch when run in browser. Below are two exception message caught in catch of CallService1() and CallService2()
1. Error - "Error: Type initialization failed for type 'System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer'\n at RegisterName_getter (-----

2. Error - "TypeError: Unable to get property 'TypeRef' of undefined or null reference\n at Anonymous function (-----

Could you please suggest.

Thanks.

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:08 am

Thank you sd1388.

We are going to investigate and keep you updated asap.

Regards,
JS-Support

sd1388

Postby sd1388 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:50 am

Thanks, team, for the acknowledgement!

sd1388

Postby sd1388 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:38 am

Hi Team,

Any update on this.

Thanks.

sd1388

C#/XAML for HTML5: SerializationAssembliesGenerator failed

Postby sd1388 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Hi Team,

Error -

C#/XAML for HTML5: SerializationAssembliesGenerator failed : System.Exception: The following serializable classes have the same name: "<Service1.Class1>" and "<Service2.Class1>". The current version of C#/XAML for HTML5 does not allow serializing two classes that have the same name. This is due to the fact that the XmlSerializer does not support namespaces at the moment. To work around this limitation, please rename one of the two classes, or remove its [Serializable] or [DataContract] attribute.
at b.a(String A_0, String A_1, ILogger A_2, String& A_3, String& A_4, Boolean& A_5)
at DotNetForHtml5.Compiler.SerializationAssembliesGenerator.Execute()......

I understand that creating duplicate class will resolve this issue but there are other more class properties are being used in Class1 and Class2 and these are also have same name. I have question that when shall we expect final resolution of this issue in coming weeks.

Thanks,
Swapnil

Return to “Technical Support”