Include in example of Calculator sample the native wpf calculator?

Please post public support tickets here. Note: for private support tickets, please send an email to support@cshtml5.com instead.
jmc

Include in example of Calculator sample the native wpf calculator?

Postby jmc » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:38 pm

I am trying to port my existing project, but not having much luck as it uses WindowsFormsIntegration and System.Windows.Forms. My other test project requires a third party math equation assembly library dll, so that's also no go. Regardless I like to evaluate your solution as a cross compile with common shared UI and code, so I am trying out your sample calculator. But I cannot figure out what's needed to recompile it as a WPF program. Can you update the sample to include both the WPF project and Chtml5 project in the demo solution, so I can see what is shareable/supported? Or at least tell me where the original C#/XAML MSDN version is located; so I can do a diff and determine modifications needed...

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: Include in example of Calculator sample the native wpf calculator?

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:07 am

Hi,

Please find attached a WPF version that I just created from the CSHTML5 version. This is how I did it:

1) Created new WPF application project
2) Copied PaperTrail.cs and changed the namespaces until it compiled properly.
3) Copied the content (without the "usings") of "MainPage" of the CSHTML5 project into the "MainWindow" of the WPF project. Renamed the constructor.

Regards,
JS-Support
Attachments
CalculatorWpf.zip
(24.41 KiB) Downloaded 330 times

Return to “Technical Support”