Problem with DateTime and lots of compiler error [Solved]

Please post public support tickets here. Note: for private support tickets, please send an email to support@cshtml5.com instead.
hamej

Problem with DateTime and lots of compiler error [Solved]

Postby hamej » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:26 am

I have created a C#/XAML class by copy-paste from an existing class in a Silverlight class. As you can see, I get a lot of errors and warnings. Many of the has to do with not implementet DateTime features. Is there anywhere, I can read what's currently implemented for DateTime and when the rest will be availablle?

What does the first 6 warnings mean, and what should I do the remove them? Do they come because of the many DateTime errors? Or does the DateTime errors come because of the dll problems?

I should add, that I am using the beta 5

Warning 1 Module 'CSharpXamlForHtml5.dll' has no symbols. Familiealbummet
Warning 2 Module 'CSharpXamlForHtml5.System.dll.dll' has no symbols. Familiealbummet
Warning 3 Module 'CSharpXamlForHtml5.System.Xaml.dll.dll' has no symbols. Familiealbummet
Warning 4 Module 'CSharpXamlForHtml5.ToBeReplacedAtRuntime.System.ServiceModel.dll.dll' has no symbols. Familiealbummet
Warning 5 Module 'CSharpXamlForHtml5.System.ServiceModel.dll.dll' has no symbols. Familiealbummet
Warning 6 Module 'CSharpXamlForHtml5.System.Xml.dll.dll' has no symbols. Familiealbummet
Error 7 The method "DateTime.op_Inequality" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.set_BirthDate" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 8 The method "DateTime.op_Inequality" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.set_DeathDate" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 9 The method "DateTime.op_Inequality" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.set_ChangeDate" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 10 The method "DateTime.op_Inequality" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.set_MarriageDate" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 11 The method "DateTime.op_Inequality" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.set_MarriageEndDate" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 12 The method "String.TrimStart" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.SetName" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 13 The method "String.TrimEnd" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.SetName" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 14 The method "DateTime.op_GreaterThan" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.SetAge" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 15 The method "DateTime.op_LessThan" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.GetNoOfYearsMarried" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 16 The method "DateTime.op_GreaterThan" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.GetNoOfYearsMarried" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 17 The method "Char.IsNumber" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.ConvertStringCharToLower" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Error 18 The method "Char.IsUpper" is not yet supported. Please vote for this feature at cshtml5.uservoice.com, or request it by posting on the forums at forums.cshtml5.com or by sending an email to contact@cshtml5.com (Error location: "PersonListEntry.ConvertStringCharToLower" in assembly "Familiealbummet") Familiealbummet
Warning 19 Could not decompile method 'System.Void DotNetForHtml5.Core.HtmlEventProxy/<>c__DisplayClassa::<OnEvent>b__9()': Call sites of type 'InvokeConstructor' not implemented. Familiealbummet
Error 20 Compilation stopped due to errors. See other errors for details. Rebuild the project to try again. Familiealbummet

hamej

Re: Problem with DateTime and lots of compiler errore

Postby hamej » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:54 am

You may close the issue. The problem is, that you can compare dates (=,<,>) at the moment. I have written my own compare routines based on yead, monrh, daty

Return to “Technical Support”