CSHTML5 Contractors marketplace?

rkmore

CSHTML5 Contractors marketplace?

Postby rkmore » Wed May 31, 2017 4:03 am

I would be very interested in some sort of dedicated forum category or marketplace that would allow me to find and hire talented CSHTML5 developers to assist in projects (something like upwork which I have used often).

Having used CSHTML5 on several projects with great success I have some development efforts where I am out of my depth in certain areas. I would love to be able to find and contract with someone who understands both CSHTML5 and existing javascript frameworks and libraries to wrap those libraries for easy use in CSHTML5.

Two immediate needs in my personal case would be three.js and bing maps but I am sure other people here would be willing to finance similar development efforts.

Although I can not speak for others that might use such a marketplace, for myself I would be happy to contribute any components I contracted and financed back to the community.

What do others think? Is a marketplace for hiring CSHTML5 developers something that we would like to see? Can anyone suggest a way that this could be implemented? Maybe put jobs on upwork or some similar site and then have a forum category here that points people to those jobs?

Thanks

RKM

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: CSHTML5 Contractors marketplace?

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Wed May 31, 2017 6:21 am

Thank you RKM for this post.

Return to “General Discussion and Other”