POLL [Please Vote]: Do you encounter any issues with XAML intellisense in the Beta 4?

Do you encounter any issues with XAML intellisense in the Beta 4?

XAML intellisense works great for me. I have not encountered any major issues.
No votes
XAML intellisense works fine, except for custom controls and user controls.
25%
XAML intellisense works sometimes, sometimes not, and I can send you some code to reproduce the issue. (please post the code below)
No votes
XAML intellisense works sometimes, sometimes not, but I don't know why and I cannot find any pattern.
No votes
XAML intellisense used to work, but now it doesn't work any longer.
No votes
XAML intellisense has never worked for me
75%

Total votes: 4

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

POLL [Please Vote]: Do you encounter any issues with XAML intellisense in the Beta 4?

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:47 am

Dear forum members,

Some users are encountering issues with XAML intellisense in C#/XAML for HTML5 Beta 4. We are wondering how many of you are affected by those issues.

We would really appreciate if you could participate to this poll by voting for one of the available options.

In case you are wondering what we mean exactly by "XAML intellisense", we mean the auto-completion drop-down menu that appears as you type your XAML code in a ".XAML" file of a "C#/XAML for HTML5" project, and that helps you write code faster by suggesting you the name of the controls and their properties.

If you have any questions, or have some particular feedback regarding this topic, please leave it below.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
JS-Support

Martin Funk

Re: POLL [Please Vote]: Do you encounter any issues with XAML intellisense in the Beta 4?

Postby Martin Funk » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:45 am

Hello,

I'm having the same problem. Auto-Completion function is not working in my Visual Studio 2015.
Would be glad if anyone has some suggestions!

Thanks in advance!
M

JS-Support @Userware
Site Admin

Re: POLL [Please Vote]: Do you encounter any issues with XAML intellisense in the Beta 4?

Postby JS-Support @Userware » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:59 am

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your comment. To help us pinpoint the root cause, could you please try XAML intellisense on a brand-new project based on the empty "Empty Application (C#/XAML for HTML5)" template, and let us know if XAML intellisense works fine on that new empty project?

Thanks.
Regards,
JS-Support

Return to “General Discussion and Other”